Linear Systems has announced the large-scale availability of five of its small-signal discrete components. These parts, which range from low-noise monolithic dual JFETs to small-signal MOSFETs, are available in wafer form in quantities ranging from one million to ten million for immediate packaging and shipment.
"All these parts meet our industry-leading datasheet specifications," said Timothy McCune, President, Linear Systems. "We've been aggressive in the past in building up substantial buffer stocks of wafers, and this enables us to provide these quantities of parts now."
Parts available from Linear Systems for shipment after packaging in quantities over a million include:
- LS844 monolithic dual small signal JFET, with one million dice in wafer form in stock
- 3N163 small-signal MOSFET, with three million dice in wafer form in stock
- LS320 BiFET, with 1.3 million dice in wafer form in stock
- LS/2N4391 N-channel JFET Series, with 2.5 million dice in wafer form in stock
- LS/2N4117 N-channel JFET Series, with 14.3 million dice in wafer form in stock.
These parts are also available in bare die and sorted wafer form.
- The LS844 monolithic dual, small-signal, low-drift N-channel JFET is a low-noise front-end amplifier with a high Common Mode Rejection Ratio and excellent matching over a wide range of temperatures.
- The 3N163 is a small-signal MOSFET used in sensor applications ranging from gas detection to piezo devices. Linear Systems' 3N163s typically have half the noise of those made by other companies.
- The LS320 Single, Monolithic high Input Impedance, BiFET Amplifier is a direct replacement for Amperex equivalent part. It is ideal for High Impedance Sense Amplifier Applications.
- The 2N/PN/SST4391 Series Single, Low Noise, N-Channel JFET Switch is a direct replacement for the Siliconix-Vishay equivalent part. It is ideal for Low Noise, High Gain, Low resistance Switching, and Amplifier Applications.
- The 2N/PN/SST4117A Series Single, Low Capacitance, Ultra High Input Impedance, N-Channel JFET Amplifier is a direct replacement for the Fairchild, NXP, and Siliconix-Vishay equivalent part. It is ideal for High Input Impedance applications.
Aside from million-plus parts inventories, Linear Systems keeps on hand significant quantities of all its parts, including its industry sector-leading LSK389 monolithic dual N-channel ultra-low-noise JFET.
Click here to learn more about Linear Systems.