Fluke Corporation introduces Fluke 1750, a Three-Phase Power Quality Logger that can be easily set up to capture detailed power quality data. This power quality analyzer only requires the system voltage, frequency and the power configuration (delta or wye) to be known. The analyzer then captures the most important data for up to 30 days without losing the most important details. It automatically records every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time. Once the data is captured, it can be downloaded via Ethernet or directly to a 2GB SD card (without the need for any other device). The Fluke 1750 features a wireless front panel for viewing measurements, data and setting up, implemented via a tablet computer using Bluetooth communication.
Features of the Fluke 1750:
- Three-phase power quality recorder with an Android tablet wireless front panel interface
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standards for correct evaluation of all measured values
- Supports quick and reliable configuration even in awkward test locations with the wireless interface that provides a window into what the instrument is recording
- Allows application of thresholds after data is collected, with Fluke Power Analyze Software–without the need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setups
- Captures every measurement, on every channel, every time with cross-channel, and current triggering capture
- Allows easy analysis of data and generates reports in intuitive PC software with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance
- Automatically creates standard or customized reports with Auto Report and exports reports to almost any format including RTF (Rich Text Format) for editing in Microsoft Word.
- Sets up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
- Allows swapping of channels internally with the wireless tablet or PC when connections are not correct. No need to reconnect wires
- Measures every parameter voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground
- Offers 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture to provide a detailed picture of even the shortest events
- Quickly retrieves data with included SD memory card or via the 100BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection.
- Long-term analysis: Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues; monitor critical equipment, capturing power quality events to correlate with equipment malfunction
- Power quality surveys: Quantify power quality throughout a facility, documenting results with professional reports
- Quality of service compliance: Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Equipment Installation/Commissioning: Benchmark: power system before installation to ensure the quality of service
- Load Studies: Verify the available electrical system capacity before adding loads.
Click here to learn more about the Fluke 1750.