Vox Power has introduced the VCCM600 modular power series which combines the advantages of a modular and configurable power supply with the high reliability of a fan-less architecture. The VCCM600s’ power supply units deliver a silent 600 Watts and up to 750 Watts of peak power for 5 seconds in a rugged 4” x 7” x 1.61″ package and are the ultimate power solutions for demanding Medical & Industrial applications where reliability or audible noise are of concern.
Depending on the application, the VCCM600 could be configured as conduction, convection or forced air-cooled solution. This flexibility allows the unit to be seamlessly integrated across a vast range of applications, making it perfect for standardizing your power platform. The unique design approach and heat dissipation techniques allow the unit to be mounted in virtually any orientation giving system designers even more flexibility.
The series is suitable for applications ranging from the most controlled environments to the harshest conditions. Each configured solution can accommodate up to 4 isolated DC output modules and each module utilizes 100% SMT components to ensure reliability.
Standard Features include:
- 600 Watts conduction cooled rating
- 750 Watts peak rating (5 seconds)
- Standby power ≤ 1Watts (In primary inhibit mode)
- Efficiency up to 92%
- Unique module design (100% SMT)
- Up to 4 isolated outputs at 150 Watts per channel
- Wide output adjust range
- Voltage and current dynamically controllable
- 5V/1A bias supply
- Series and paralleling of outputs
- Programmable start-up state (laser applications)
- 5 year warranty
- Approved to latest safety standards:
- IEC/UL60950 2nd Edition,
- IEC/UL62368-1 2nd Edition,
- IEC/UL60601-1 3rd Edition and
- IEC/UL60601-1-2 4th Edition (EMC)
Click here to learn more about the VCCM600M (medical).
Click here to learn more about the VCCM600S (industrial).