Murata Electronics has announced the release of its new DMR35 Series digital panel meters, developed for industrial and laboratory voltage and current measurement applications.
The DMR35 Series provides a unique LED-bar-graph display that accompanies a traditional digital/numerical readout. The products are a mechanical drop-in alternative for many popular analog panel meters. The miniaturized DMR35 Series includes a +48V common-mode input range and is powered from a 9-32VDC external source. Additionally, the Series will provide IP66 environmental protection at the front mounting surface when used with the included mounting gasket.
- Up to 3-1/2 digits resolution, 0.8% accuracy
- Selectable voltage & current measurement ranges
- Dual Numeric/Bar graph that provides an analog-like meter movement
- User-adjustable display brightness, Red, 0.45” (11.4mm) 3.5-character LED display
- Mechanical drop-in alternative for common analog meters
- ±48V common-mode input range
- Operates from 9-32 VDC
- Provides precise, accurate Voltage & Current measurements
- Easily readable under a wide range of lighting conditions (user adjustable brightness control)
- Mechanical Drop-in replacement for common 2-1/2” analog meters
- Easy installation and IP66 front-panel environmental protection
- 21 segment bar-graph display responds quickly and smoothly, like an analog meter movement to aid in reading rapidly changing measurements.
- Laboratory instrumentation
- Factory process control/monitoring
- Commercial & industrial retrofitting services
- Any application requiring precision voltage and or current monitoring
Click here to view detailed specification of the DMR35 Series.
Click here to view Murata’s full offering of compact, high-efficiency power technologies.