DSI Group announces that the Early Bird Registration for the DoD Energy and Power Summit 2023 expires on June 9th, 2023. It provides an opportunity to save $200 on registration for the 5th Annual DoD Energy & Power Summit occurring this July 12 - 13 in National Harbor, MD.
DoD Energy and Power Summit 2023 offers the opportunity to participate in highly technical sessions on installation and operational energy from experts spanning the energy and power community, as they work to enhance energy and power security and resiliency across installations, bases, and expeditionary environments to ensure operational capability.
- Andrew Mayock, Federal Chief Sustainability Officer, White House Council on Environmental Quality
- MajGen David Maxwell, USMC, Commander, Marine Corps Installation Command (MCIC)
- Paul Farnan, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Army for Installations, Energy, and Environment
- David Kless, SES, Deputy Commander, DLA Energy
- Oliver Fritz, Director for Operational Energy, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Environment and Energy Resilience
- Kim Spangler, PhD, Executive Director, SERDP and ESTCP
Click here for early bird registration
Click here to learn more about everything PE's coverage on DoD Energy and Power Summit 2023