Belkin, a global consumer electronics leader, has announced the BOOST↑CHARGE PRO Dual USB-C GaN Wall Charger with PPS, available in 65 W and 45 W versions. The new wall chargers are now available to order on Belkin’s website.
The BOOST↑CHARGE PRO Dual USB-C GaN Wall Charger with PPS is engineered with GaN, USB-C PD 3.0 and PPS charging technologies to deliver a fast and safe charge that won’t overheat or overcharge devices. It easily fits in a pocket or a bag, making it the ideal charger for traveling or when at home.
The wall charger is offered in a 65 W option to access up to 65 W of power when using a single port or up to 45 W of power from the top port and up to 20 W from the bottom port when using both. The 45 W version provides up to 45 W of power when using a single port or up to 25 W from the top port and up to 20 W from the bottom port when using both.
- Dual USB-C ports offer fast charging for two compatible devices at the same time
- USB-C PD 3.0 technology charges an iPhone 13 from 0-50% in 28 minutes1 and a Samsung Galaxy S21+ from 0-50% in 27 minutes2
- Integrated GaN technology provides a high-power, efficient charge that won’t overheat
- PPS technology dynamically delivers optimum power to compatible devices
- Optimized for Apple, Samsung, Nintendo Switch and other compatible devices
- Compact design ideal for home, office, or traveling
Availability and Pricing
Click here to learn more about BOOST↑CHARGE PRO chargers.