Nexperia showcases its latest products and technologies designed to drive innovation and efficiency at APEC 2023. The Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) brings designers and engineers together at the leading power event in North America. Visitors are invited to meet with Nexperia at APEC 2023 in Orlando, Florida March 19-23 (Booth #110).
Team Nexperia will be presenting demos on products and technologies below
Batteries, Power & Motors
- 500 A High Current MOSFETs – the next level
- LFPAK MOSFETs increasing to highest current in BLDC motor control
- Eval board showcasing smart fuse technology supporting high current applications
- High-Performance Gate Driver control for motors
Low Voltage & Protection
- LFPAK 5x6 ASFETs with enhanced SOA for hotswap applications
- Eval board showcasing the industry’s first family of coin cell battery boosters
- ESD surge pulse generator shooting at USB data lines
- Eval board showcasing load switch with precision point of load control
Wide Bandgap & High Voltage
- PowerBrick – Eval board for Nexperia SiC Schottky diodes
- Half-bridge traction inverter module demonstrating paralleling of Nexperia GaN FETs
- 650 V CCPAK eval board for double pulse analysis
- Nexperia’s first 8 inch wafers for 30 A, 650 V & 40 A, 1200 V IGBT devices
Advanced support tools – providing next-generation support tools for power design engineers
- MOSFET selection tool for motor drive – new at APEC!
- Interactive application notes
- Electrothermal MOSFET models
- Nexperia design engineers handbooks
Nexperia will also be hosting a number of talks during the event
- Professional Education Seminar
'Simplified Universal Analysis Techniques for DC-DC Switching Power Converter Feedback Loops Using Matrices and Spreadsheet'
Haachitaba Mweene, Senior Principal System Engineer Power & Signal Conversion
Sunday March 19, 9:30 - 13:00 ET, Room 5042
'Enabling the future with Nexperia wide bandgap and high voltage technologies'
Jim Honea, GaN Applications Director
Tuesday March 21, 1:30 - 2:00 ET, Expo Hall Theater #1
'NBM7100 – an integrated power management solution for extending coin cell battery life in pulsed load IoT applications'.
Zachary Cline, Analog & Logic Product Application Engineer
John Perry, Analog & Logic Product Manager
Tuesday March 21, 3:00 - 3:30 ET, Expo Hall Theater #1
'Combining proven MOSFET expertise and broad application understanding to develop market-leading application specific MOSFETs for Hotswap applications'
Dwayne Mott, Business Marketing Manager MOSFETs
Wednesday March 22, 12:45 - 1:15 ET, Room W205B
Click here to learn more about everything PE's coverage on APEC 2023